Most training sessions will follow the below schedule. However, there may be some small changes made based on the session length, etc so be sure to check the schedule of your specific session for more detailed information.
Day 1: General Ledger, GL Budget Process, Check Reconciliation, and Project Accounting
- General Ledger system setup, reporting, wildcard lookups, templates, and use of allocations.
- General Ledger Budget setup, entry, import, details, notes and merging with HR budget
- Check Reconciliation – demonstration of the features and a complete monthly reconciliation process with adjustments and processing tips and shortcuts.
- Project Accounting – Setup and design suggestions, balancing to G/L, and transfer to Fixed Assets.
Day 2: Accounts Payable & Purchase Orders, Fixed Assets, and Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable & Purchase Orders. Review setup options and then the basic processes of creating Purchase Orders and receiving the invoices against the PO. Basic review of the AP processes with comparison of Regular vs. Direct Payables.
- Fixed Assets – Setup and suggestions for balancing to the G/L and preparing for the audit reports.
- Accounts Receivable setup and design. Use of Invoice revenue codes and monthly processes.
- Tips and tricks for Incode Users
Day 3: Payroll Overview with TE and HR Overview with HR Budget Process
- Payroll Overview – emphasis on year end (W-2’s, leave EOY, etc.) Complete a payroll process with tips on shortcuts, and efficiency improvements.
- Time Entry. Demonstration of the setup options, then the time input and approval. Complete the transfer to Payroll.
- Human Resources. An overview of the capabilities and features of Position Control, Benefits managed by HR and Applicant Tracking.
- Demonstration of the HR budget process and transfer to a GL budget.
Day 4: Central Cash Collections, Utility Billing Setup & Account Management
- Cash Collection Setup – Terminals, Operators, Payment Methods
- Collection transaction Codes
- Daily closeout and Posting of Cash Collections.
- Utility setup – System setup, revenue codes, rate tables, deposit codes, and prorate codes,
- Utility Account Management – Comments, Credit history, Transaction history, and Consumption history
- Service Order setup and definition
Day 5: Utility processes & Reports
- Utility billing processes – including adjustment billing, single billing and supplemental billing. Review the steps to complete a billing cycle.
- Arrangements and Contracts
- Refund Check Process and Demand Deposit Returns
- Bad debts – Process, collection, and reports.
- Average Monthly Payment Plan and options.
- Utility Reports